FINCA is a leading international Microfinance Institution offering
financial services and products to small scale businesses that have been
turned down by traditional banks, so that these businesses can start,
grow, and diversify with resulting increases in family income,
nutrition, employment and well-being.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer
Location: Owerri, Imo State
- Customer Care Officers reports to the Banking Services
Supervisor at the branch level and are responsible for ensuring a
quality customer experience, receiving and opening accounts for clients
into the banking hall and implementing the front office administrative
- Provide excellent customer service to all current and prospective client, even among peak hours
- Cross-sell products and services to current and prospective clients in the branch and during marketing sales drives
- Recommend prospective clients to AROs and Savings Representatives for initial processing
- Ensure timely, compliant and customer-friendly account-opening
and contract signing processes and assist clients with documentation as
needed; provide support on account opening in the branch and in the
- Provide product and account information to clients
- Identify and escalate service improvement opportunities through
client interaction and feedback and ensure successful resolution of
customer requests or concerns
Qualifications and Experience
- HND or B.Sc level of education
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably in banking or retail services
- Basic mathematics, business acumen and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office and data entry skills
- Fluency in English required, Igbo or other local language skills strongly desirable.
- Oriented towards high-quality and friendly customer-service standards
- Strong fit to FINCA’s desired corporate culture and values, and
is committed to furthering FINCA’s mission and vision. In particular,
must demonstrate a commitment to transparency and integrity
- Understands the needs of a start-up, with willingness and ability to perform duties beyond the scope of work
- Ability to anticipate, understand and respond to customer needs
and an effectively communicate benefits of FINCA’s products and services
- Willingness to relocate to Owerri, Nigeria
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
- For consideration of your application, CV’s must be in Word or PDF format and a maximum of 3 pages.
- The candidate will bear any cost for travel and accommodation if called for testing or interviews.
- Any relocation cost will be borne by the new hire.
Application Deadline 28th August, 2015.