Guinness Nigeria is offering bright, ambitious graduates of
Electrical/Electronic and Mechanical Engineering a unique opportunity to
train at the prestigious National Power Training Institute of Nigeria
This scholarship will provide full tuition for Engineering graduates
(from Guinness Nigeria’s host communities) to enroll for the 2015/2016
one year NAPTIN Graduate Skills Development Programme (NGSDP). This
intensive programme equips graduates with the technical skills they need
to build successful careers in the Nigerian Power Sector.
By offering this scholarship, Guinness Nigeria seeks to play a part in
developing Nigeria’s power sector while fostering youth development in
its host communities.
Graduates of Electrical/Electronic and Mechanical Engineering from the following communities are therefore encouraged to apply:
- Ogba, Ikeja Local Government Area, Lagos State
- Oregbeni, Oregbeni lkpoba-Okha Local Government Area, Edo State
- Egbeluowo, Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area, Abia State
- Odeukwu, Osisioma Ngwa Local Government Area, Abia State
- Candidates must be University/Polytechnic Electrical/ Electronic
or Mechanical Engineering graduates who have completed their National
Youth Service Corps programme.
- Applications are only open to graduates from the above communities
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who qualify for this scholarship should visit the NAPTIN portal: www.naptinportal.com.ng
to submit an online application (Click on the ‘Sign Up as a Trainee’
tab on the home page). Upon receipt of submitted applications, NAPTIN
will send details of the selection test to candidates. Candidates from
the above communities who have already applied following NAPTIN’s
earlier advert need not reapply.
Shortlisted candidates for this scholarship will be required to write
the NAPTIN selection test which holds on Saturday 14 November, 2015.
NAPTIN Regional Training Centre,
73 Adelabu Street,
Off Aihaji Masha Bus Stop,
- That assessment tests for candidates who have already submitted
applications (following NAPTIN’s earlier advert) will still hoLd as
scheduled on Saturday 07 November, 2015.
- Shortlisted candidates will be required to provide a letter of
introduction from the Chairman of their Community Development
Application Deadline 11th November, 2015.