Job Title: Food/Beverage Manager
- HND/Degree in Hotel Catering Management in a recognized institution.
- He must be a human and material manager with a cheerful disposition, and ready to assist at all times.
- The ideal F&B manager must be service-oriented and strong, and be able to use his initiative to better the hotel..
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Degree in Hospitality Management with at least 15 years cognate experience in a similar industry and class.
- He most have gathered the experience at all levels within the industry.
- He will be overall boss of the property who reports directly to
the Board and should direct hotel daily activities and strategy to move
- The ideal OPM should not be over 50 in age.
- Salary will be paid according to experience i.e. between
N3m-5.2m p.a with accommodation, 3 meals a day, car and driver, paid
annual leave, entertainment allowance, etc.
Job Title: Chef
- OND/HND in Hotel and Catering Management, with at least 10 years
on the job, out of which, four years must be as a chef in a reputable
hotel or restaurant.
- He must be an excellent human/kitchen manager, with a broad knowledge of industry cleanliness and safety standards.
- He must, without supervision, prepare the finest international cuisine, good food presentation and hygiene.
- Experience in Grilled food and pastries will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s with names of two referee to: email@example.com
Send applications to:
Ikeja Post Office,
Application Deadline 26th January, 2016.