Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client is a Quick Service Outlet
chain with over 25 years of experience in providing rich pastries,
Nigerian and continental dishes for the family.
Due to internal
expansion; they have decided to recruit qualified candidates to fill
the position below:
Job Title: International Chef
- The Chef oversees a restaurant’s kitchen staff, handle administrative tasks, prepare meals, and plan menus.
- Develop Work within month set food cost budget, adjust requisitions reduces waste and spoilage.
- Must ensure that the food produced in the kitchen is presented properly and is of uniform quality
- Educate and train team members in compliance with company standards, service behaviors and country regulations.
- Creates and implements menus, recipes, and costing and food quality standards.
- Controls all food requisitions and orders to ensure proper quantities and best quality is purchased.
- Control and direct the food preparation process and any other relative activities
Required Qualification and Experience
- A Degree in relevant course.
- Minimum of five (6) years’ work experience.
- Proven experience as business manager or relevant role.
- Thorough understanding of diverse business processes and strategy development.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, databases and information systems.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis techniques.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s to: email@example.com kindly make the subject of the mail the job title
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 31st October, 2016.