HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a
collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive
advantages through their people thereby increasing value for
stakeholders and customers.
The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at
HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how
organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their
strategic goals and objectives are met.
HReade Limited is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Administrator
Essential Job Functions
Assumes responsibility for the accurate and timely performance of accounts payable functions:
- Reviews source documents and matches purchase orders, invoices, and receiving documents:
- Codes invoices to appropriate general ledger accounts.
- Processes payments and obtains authorized signatures.
- Performs accounting duties in accordance with established Company policies and procedures.
- Ensures that accounting errors, discrepancies, and violations in purchasing policies are promptly identified and resolved.
- Sees that accounting duties are performed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Determines optimum payment dates and takes advantage of all discounts on invoices.
- Reviews invoices to ensure they are correctly coded, properly authorized, and there are no over payments or repeat payments.
- Ensures that approval authority is in accordance with purchasing policies.
Assumes responsibility for effectively researching, tracking, and
resolving (or properly referring) accounting or documentation problems
- Responsible for capturing orders for the Operations Manager.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective business relations with vendors:
- Researches and resolves vendor problems and billing discrepancies.
- Answers vendors’ questions or refers them appropriately.
- Maintains and projects the Company’s professional reputation.
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective
communication and coordination with Company personnel and with
- Assists Accounting Department personnel as needed.
- Keeps management informed of area activities and of any
significant problems. Reports transactions that are outside established
purchasing policies to the Controller.
- Maintains regular contact with other departments to obtain information and/or to correct transactions.
Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned:
- Ensures that work area is clean, secure, and well maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Performs general accounting duties as needed.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Accounting qualifications and / or courses preferred.
- 5 year’s work experience with 1-2 years’ of previous accounts payable experience preferred.
- Accounts Payable functions are accurate, current, and timely.
- Effective business relations exist with suppliers and vendors.
- Knowledge of Company purchasing policies.
- Understanding of basic bookkeeping concepts and procedures.
- Knowledge of automated accounts payable applications.
- Good communication skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Able to use accounting software and spreadsheets.
- Organizational skills.
- Team oriented.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st March 2017.