G4S is the world’s leading international security solutions group, which
specialises in secure outsourcing in countries and sectors where
security and safety risks are considered a strategic threat. We make a
difference by helping people to operate in safe and secure environments
where they can
thrive and prosper and we believe this role can only
grow in importance. G4S is the largest employer on the London Stock
Exchange, with operations in more than 125 countries and over 620,000
employees. In this annual report we feature the important work carried
out by our employees across our 125 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Security System Technician
- The Senior Security System Technician assists in providing
direction and operational management for company security system clients
by working with the technical team to provide progressive, coordinated
and integrated security services.
- Ensures quality assurance and customer satisfaction and for benchmarking the best in security and technology services.
- This person is responsible for maintaining existing client security systems installation and the daily operational performance.
KPA (Key Performance Area)
- Respond to Level 1 and 2 security systems incidents and problems, while ensuring that issues are resolved within stipulated SLA.
- Assist in the creation and maintenance of security systems
programs and daily operational work schedule that satisfy the
operational needs of the clients it serves.
- Prepare systems security project proposals, specifications, drawings and quotations.
- Assist in supervising security project processes, progress,
costs, and quality control and provides timely security project status
reports to Technology Manager on a regular basis.
- Contribute to Business Requirements gathering and solution design reviews
- Ensures compliance with companys Nigeria security standards,
policies and procedures. Investigates violations and takes appropriate
corrective action. Investigates, mediates and responds to problems and
disputes between company entities, clients and security contractors
- Strong Knowledge of either Bosch, Honeywell and Avigilon Access Control System (a must)
- Knowledge of Alarm system, Knowledge of vehicle tracking system
- Strong knowledge base of Security Systems technology, Microsoft
Applications,hardware and software requirements,security systems
operations, networking (LAN and WAN), online technical resources and
ability to access same, experience in troubleshooting Security systems
Note: Don’t apply if you don’t meet the requirement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 24th March, 2017.