JCDecaux Africa is the number one Outdoor
Advertising company worldwide, the market leader in Europe, number 1 in
Asia Pacific, in Latin America and in Africa
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrician
Purpose of Job
- To provide assistance to Electricians in electrical Installations and general maintenance of billboards
Key Area of Responsibilities
- Be a member in the running of all installation projects of
electrical equipment on the company’s billboard product portfolio across
all trade groups
- Be a key member in the planning of work and provide input that
will enable tasks and requests to be processed and delivered on time.
- Carry out all work in line with H&S policies.
- Provide high Quality workmanship and assist in regular audits of assets to determine the integrity of electrical installations.
- Conduct maintenance of all electrical and illumination equipment on all sites that belong the Company
- Strive for 100% First Time Right
- Responding to faults and provide resolution there of
- Replacing faulty electrical equipment where necessary
- Implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems.
- Fittings and maintenance on structures including derueting and painting
- Washing of panels
- Grouting of bins
- Painting of area signs
- Moving of any plastic bags / rubbish away from the litterbins to prevent obstruction of the litterbin
- Removal of damaged assets
- Removal of illegal posters
- Managing construction phases to ensure project completion dates are met.
- Maintenance of all litterbins in the JCDecaux holding
- General on site replacement of light bulb, fittings and tubes
- Basic rewiring of circuits on site
- Maintenance and repair of distribution boards
- Small repairs to existing assets
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong Technical Background
- Electrical Engineering Qualification
- Equipment maintenance experience
- Strong awareness of safety and quality principles
- Previous work experience within installation and maintenance of electrical equipment
- Strong exposure in electrical systems
- A high standard of personal presentation
- A flexible approach to working: – unsocial hours and travel may be required at times.
- Strong organization and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well and enjoy working in the constantly changing and challenging operations arena.
- Good time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply