Job Title: Customer Care Representative
- A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Generate sales lead
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science or any related field
- Minimum of 2 years Customer service working experience
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Curriculum Vitae and cover letter to: [email protected] with position and name as the subject of their email.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!