We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are currently recruiting for the role of Quality Control Officer who will be responsible for administering the necessary testing to ensure purchased and discharged product supplies meet the required standards and regulatory guidelines.
As the ideal candidate for the Quality Control Officer, you are responsible for:
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the wet depot
- Conducting the required tests on the samples obtained from the Bridgers
- Investigating or reporting questionable test results.
- Ensuring bowsers are drained on a daily basis
- Conducting of quality checks on bowsers
- Preparing release certificate for loaded bowsers
- Monitoring of the pressure reading of the filters
- Conducting necessary tests to ensure the integrity of the filter
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or related disciplines
- High level of proficiency in the use of MS Office
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in a Petroleum Laboratory
- Professional certification is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the position clearly stated as the subject or the mail will be disregarded.