Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lekki Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Executive
- Shortlist CV’s and work with candidates
- Experience in end to end recruitment cycle
- Sourcing and screening the right candidates through various sources and job portals
- Manage Client relations and delivery
- Work with the Management to fill the applicant pipeline with highly qualified candidates for all open positions for the company and its Clients
- Take ownership over the quality of incoming applicants and new hires
- Schedule interviews with candidates
- Follow up with the candidates till onboarding.
- End to End recruitment
- A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University
- 3 – 5 years working experience
- Must be hands on recruiter and meet all targets as Recruitment executive
- Good communication skills and grammatically correct English and clear pronunciation
- Results oriented problem solver who believes in accountability
- Proven track record of generating recruitment business
- Experience in an HR consulting firm would be an added advantage
- Outstanding time management, organizational skills and work ethic
- Good understanding of IT skills/ technologies
Job Title: Training Executive
- Develop a strategic plan to implement efficient and responsive training services and relevant programs
- Review new training techniques and suggest enhancements to existing training programs
- Oversee relationship with Clients and Participants to ensure the training programs are effective and provide a good return on investment
- Provide high quality in-house and open seminar trainings to Clients
- Maintain effective communication with clients to establish training needs
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training and modify materials as appropriate
- Develop and maintain training material to the highest standards for internal and external courses
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- 3 – 5 years working experience.
- Proven track record of generating training business.
- Experience in an HR consulting firm would be an added advantage.
- Formal training qualification will be an added advantage.
- Effective communication skills.
- Outstanding time management, organizational skills and work ethic.
- Good understanding of IT skills/ technologies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as email subject.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 31st August, 2017.