British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice – whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electronic Technician
Job number: 17541BR
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Appointment type: Permanent
Job Purpose and Key Deliverables
- British American Tobacco has an exciting opportunity for 9 Electronic Technician(s) to join our team in Ibadan.
- The job purpose is to provide technical support to the Secondary/Filter Manufacturing to achieve production targets by ensuring continuous and cost effective operation of machinery through:
- Minimization of unplanned machine related down time
- Optimization of spare parts and consumables usage
- Implementation and execution of preventative and curative maintenance plans
- Continuous observance of safe work policies and procedures.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in FMCG industry (preferable)
- Possesses analytical problem solving capability
- Apply trouble shooting and problem solving techniques
- Minimize down time through effective working practices
- PLC knowledge (Siemens S7 300/400, TwinCAT, TwinCAT, Motion Control)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to Apply
Application Deadline 2nd January, 2018.