S&S Hotels and Suites, remain the hotel of choice for the business traveler who requires a convenient central location offering a welcome haven that feels like a second home and the unrivalled services personified by the warmth and dedication of our staff, as well as the discerning leisure traveler seeking the captivating dining and limitless nightlife destinations within walking distance of the hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Front Office Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure Outstanding customer care at all times.
- Maintains a friendly, cheerful and courteous demeanour at all times.
- Courteously and accurately answers inquiries from potential guests and accepts hotel reservations.
- Ensure Front office log book and hotel log book is always updated and actioned upon.Ensures safety by following guest check in and security procedures and reporting suspicious activity to security or manager.
- Participate in hotel committees and task force assignments.
- Assist all departments in servicing the guests during high volume periods.
- Resolve customer issues, complaints, problems in a quick, efficient manner to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction and quality service.
- Adhere to company credit limit / floor limit policies.
- Allocate rooms to expected arrivals after checking the guests preferences and special requests.
- Build strong relationships and liaise with all other department’s especially housekeeping, reservations etc.
- Cross Check all billing instructions to make sure they are correctly updated
- Controls cash transactions at the front desk and maintains complete responsibility for personal bank as specified by hotel bank agreement policy.
- Responds to telephone and in-person inquiries regarding reservations, hotel information and guest concerns.
- Uses suggestive selling techniques to sell room nights, increase occupancy and revenue.
- Supervise daily shift process ensuring all team members adhere to standard operating procedures.
- Train, direct the work of, resolve issues/problems and coach and counsel the front desk team members to ensure a quality operation.
- Supervise the operations of the front desk to ensure an optimal level of service and hospitality is provided to the guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned, requested or deemed necessary by management.
- A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
- Education Degree or Diploma in Hospitality Management is an asset or Graduates Bachelor Degree and/or Diploma in Hotel or other related field.
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
- Experience of motivating and leading a winning team.
- Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years work experience as Front Office Associate / Front office cashier in a hotel.
Job Title: Microbiologist, Food
- The incumbent will be expected to carry out Microbial analysis on assigned hotel food to ensure compliance with laid down standards.
- Must possess good analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Must possess a B.Sc/HND in Microbiology.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Strong inventory & Category management
- Knowledge of ERP systems is required
- Microsoft NAVEvaluating purchase orders and verifying specifications of purchase orders
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and execute time sensitive deadlines
- Must be punctual, organized, motivated and detail oriented, multitasking.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th January, 2018.