Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Intelligence Manager
- We are currently looking to hire the services of a Business Intelligence Manager who will lead the business intelligence team to establish and execute a vision for the delivery of relevant information and analytics platforms and solutions to the business’ key stakeholders.
- This position will be responsible for helping transform the company into a business that truly differentiates and competes on analytics.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Lead the strategic design and maintenance of business intelligence applications.
- Ensure that the use of business intelligence applications enhances business decision making capabilities.
- Maintain business intelligence semantic models used for reporting.
- Determine business intelligence and data warehousing solutions to meet business needs
- Deliver quality reports to business customers accurately and in timely fashion
- Perform quality assurance checks on existing and new reports and dashboards
- Documentation and maintenance of business rules.
- Conduct training and knowledge transfer sessions to business Intelligence team/analysts and business users.
- Provide after-hours standby support.
- Provide any other ad hoc duty(ies) assigned from time to time by the Managing Director or any other person appointed by the Company for this purpose.
- Analyse business processes and business information requirements.
- Research and analyse areas of interest to the company which will allow the company to gain a competitive advantage.
- Produce sets of business intelligence and management dashboard requirements for different operational parts of the business.
- Drill down data to identify and analyse data trends in relation to the business and recommend solutions for creating more revenue and reducing loss.
- Synthesize data from multiple sources including sales, finance inventory, product, and customer databases to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making.
- Design and build reports and analysis in Micro Strategy & integrated office.
- Co-ordinate source systems, ETL Developers and business customers to specification.
- 8 to 10 years experience in the telecommunication industry.
- IT experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 10th June, 2018.