LeadSpace is one of the foremost co-working facility in Nigeria. We exist to provide conducive and affordable office environment for entrepreneurs, small business operators, freelancers and corporate executives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Center Manager
Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage the daily operations of the center
- Oversee events and programmes at the centre by organizing and coordinating resources
- Keep up-to-date records of all centre activities
- Ability to grow and maintain a vibrant collaborative community
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchase of new requests with attention to budgetary constraints
- Manage historical reference and repository of information by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems
- Support units within the organization, and work teams by documenting and communicating actions
- Monitor costs and expenses of centre to assist in budget preparation
- Ensure operations are in line with organizational standards
- Co-ordinate and serve as a main point of contact for all matters related to the Centre.
- Liaise and work with other teams leads to provide sufficient information they require for operational ease.
- It’s all about the people! Working as a community manager means always being attuned to people’s needs and being customer-centric
- Getting the job done – no matter the cost, is critical. You should be a practical, creative, fast-thinker who is constantly on his feet and aware that others are counting on you!
- Multi-tasking should be a breeze for you
- You must be an efficient communicator who is fearless when it comes to speaking up and making your voice heard.
- You should be able to translate trends into actionable ways that anticipate customer and market needs
- Be familiar with the startup ecosystem and up-to-date on daily happenings in your city
- Fired up about Leadspace; you are ready to live, eat and breathe Leadspace, spreading the love to everyone you encounter
- BA Degree in a related field- a must
- Demonstrated customer service and sales experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in marketing, writing, or managing social media – an advantage
- Critical competencies for success.
Job Title: Communication Officer
- Assist in the coordination of public relations activities for Passion Incubator and subsidiaries
- Assist in creating content for press releases and bylined articles
- Manage the various social media accounts of the company
- Develop/Design social media content
- Increase social media followership and engagement on all platforms
- Handle email marketing
- Share necessary information with community from time to time
- Media coverage via social media for special events.
- A graduate with communications background
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
- Self-motivated, detail oriented with great organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Must have full understanding of digital marketing
- Ideal candidate should be creative
- Proficient in the use of basic graphic design tools
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Should have a professional work ethic and enthusiastic to gain new knowledge.
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Ensuring all supplies across the facilities are maintained and replenished when and as necessary. Overseeing performance of all utility contracts and directing any issues or queries to the relevant team.
- Conducting regular fire alarm testing and other statutory Health &Safety tests as directed by facilities management team.
- Providing reports to senior management with commentary on any issues and suggestions on necessary improvements
- Ensuring performance of all services in the building including security, cleaning, waste management, maintenance, IT and telephony to the highest of standards, directing any issues identified with any of the aforementioned services to the relevant teams and seeing those being addressed.
- Being the main point of contact for all member companies for any issues associated with maintenance and building facilities, raising those internally with relevant teams and seeing those being implemented while keeping the members up to date as to progress.
- Conducting regular supervision and checks on facilities to ensure compliance with set standards, supply levels are adequately maintained, any maintenance issues are noted and addressed, building facilities are in working order, all members’ issues are addressed.
Invoicing and Budgeting:
- Working closely with accounts team in ensuring accurate invoices are issued to members and payments received on time.
- Following up with members on any overdue invoices and ensuring any overdue invoices have been settled
- Providing reports to senior management with commentary on any issues and suggestions on necessary improvements relating to various revenue growth, cost cutting measures etc.
- Ensuring knowledge of all members by name, understanding their businesses’ needs and plans for growth.
- Monitoring members’ level of satisfaction across the board and ensuring the highest level of service is maintained at all times.
- Providing reports to senior management with commentary on any issues and suggestions on necessary improvements relating to member services.
- Overlooking move-in process and organizing induction for new members.
- Being the main point of contact for all member companies in relation to any license, maintenance, IT, invoicing or other issues.
- Directing these queries to relevant team and overseeing those being addressed.
- Conducting scheduled catch up meetings with member companies to understand their growth plans, any issues or concerns they might have with the space or the services and what improvements can be done to ensure their level of satisfaction is increased.
- Ensuring excellent levels of communications to members about any news updates, issues, or any upcoming events.
Sales & Occupancy:
- Monitoring occupancy and ensuring desk rate and occupancy targets are achieved by working closely with sales team to device the most suitable marketing strategy.
- Evaluating potential opportunities for growth and anticipating any leavers within existing member base through conducting regular catch up meetings and planning ahead to ensure we are able to accommodate for any member growth; preparing occupancy forecast.
- Providing reports to senior management with commentary on any issues and suggestions on necessary improvements relating to how target occupancy rates can be achieved.
Staff Management and Supervision:
- Supervising the performance of other staff and ensuring they meet their KPIs in record time.
- Liaising closely with events and partnerships team in ensuring regular events, food, health & wellbeing and pop up retail partnerships are organized and carried out at the location effectively while ensuring member satisfaction.
- Graduates with first Degree in Estate Management preferably
- Must have completed NYSC.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply