An E-commerce Organization based in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Intern
- The Data Entry position is required for product upload and configuration into the company’s E commerce website.
The job entails the following:
- Product upload/listing on the website.
- Organizing products according to categories and subcategories
- Gathering product information e.g features & specifications from various sources
- Uploading and resizing product image in all different sizes required for website like thumbnail, large, zoom etc.
- Writing product description with strong Meta keywords for SEO to boost website traffic
- Adding related product information for cross-selling and up-selling
- Updating the prices and products on the website.
- B.Sc Holder or equivalent.
- No Experience required
- Not more than 27 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with great attention to details
- Have a technical bent of mind
Job Title: Credit Analyst
- Are you looking to translate your experience within Credit Risk into a Fintech environment? If so, this exciting position within a fast moving, data centric environment could be an interesting role for you.
- We are keen to bring a talented Credit Risk analyst on-board, someone who is determined, enthusiastic and ultimately progressive with ensuring the company continues to grow and strengthen their presence in the consumer/SME/Business lending industry.
- As credit Risk analysts you will be involved in a highly visible area at a leading fintech business, you will lead analytics in all areas of the business.
- This role is ideal for an Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or Mathematical Degree graduate who has minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- The ideal candidate should have a genuine interest in wanting to join the Fintech sector.
- While the role offers many opportunities, one of the key areas that you will be involved in will be the analysis and underwriting of new applications, reviewing business plans, assessing the longevity of business models as well as giving support to the sales team as needed.
- You will have direct exposure to senior stakeholders including the CEO who is very hands on and offers many years of expertise that she is keen to share with the successful candidate.
- Processes customer applications, verifies business and credit information and recommends transaction velocity / credit limits.
- Provides analysis and interpretation of the customers’ financial status for proper evaluation of risk and the establishment of proper transaction velocity / credit limits.
- Completes Know Your Customer (KYC) reviews.
- Monitors and communicates risk concerns to management.
- Maintains client database to facilitate process flow, reporting and analysis.
- Interacts with sales, customer support, billing and installation departments on processing and account issues, and process improvements.
- Reviews and approves changes to merchant accounts, including adding locations and modifying transaction velocity settings based on client business needs and risk mitigation.
- Reviews exception items and takes action to approve or decline transactions.
- Reviews high risk merchants and makes appropriate recommendations and adjustments to processing settings.
- Detects fraudulent and/or suspicious activity and takes appropriate action.
- Perform collection calls and correspondence in a fast paced goal oriented fashion.
- Coordinates with customer service personnel and partners on billing related issues and ensure timely resolution to billing errors.
- Prepare monthly financial statements for the company.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Educated to a Degree level in a relevant numerate discipline (E.g Accounting, finance,Mathematics, Statistics, Economics)
- Proven analytical experience in a Credit Risk focused role working in either a first line or second line retail credit risk position
- Strong knowledge of Unsecured/short-term lending products
- Large scale data manipulation and analysis experience
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, data driven environment
- Experience and knowledge of Fintech and Financial Services industry
- Knowledge of collection procedures. Must be able to make collection calls in a fast paced goal oriented credit department.
- Must be familiar with legal aspects of credit, collections, and construction or willingness to learn.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbal, in an open, candid and consistent manner with both internal and external customers.
- Must be self-motivated and able to initiate and take action based on circumstances. Collaborates with others to address issues that arise.
- Must also have ability to plan, organize and complete project assignments timely.
Job Title: Frontend and Backend Developer
- A great opportunity for an experienced frontend and backend developer to join a dynamic financial environment.
- You will have the chance to work on innovative and challenging projects while also being able to develop your skills and progress your career.
- Lead developer of our Frontend and back-end, consisting of databases, API and server side logic with regard to CMS, integration with relevant third parties
- A solid understanding of how web and mobile applications work including security, session management, and good development practices.
- Setup and management of our website
- Collaborate with our sales and business development team to develop and integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Maintenance website hosted by external hosting company
- Create visually-appealing graphics for web and social media.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proven work experience with web application development using PHP
- Excellent RESTful APIs development skills
- Hands-on experience with SQL databases (entity models)
- Familiarity with setup in CMS and API integration
- Working knowledge of Certificate handling
- Experience in development, customization and integration on Magento 2.0
- Developed & managed mobile Apps
- Developed & managed e-commerce websites, web apps using Magento Enterprise.
- Must have the ability to develop Magento Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
- Developed Magento plug-in/modules.
- Strong PHP, MYSQL, OOPS and RDBMS concept.
- Should have good Communication skills.
- Should have technical bent of mind
- Proficiency to handle complex and quality demanding jobs.
- Ability to work with multiple teams on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analyze Technical requirements for the project requirements and do the necessary R&D.
- The candidate should have a good grasp of graphic design and social media marketing/management.
Job Title: Online Sales Consultant and Analyst
- Online Sales Consultant and Analyst is responsible for delivering comprehensive product information and delightful customer service throughout the sales process.
- This position will be selling the company’s products and services.
- They will provide product and payment options to customers and ensure the customer receives a premium experience with personalized attention.
Essential Functions and Duties
Area of Responsibility:
- Facilitate online sales regionally and nationally via the website and all other customer touch points
- Educate customers on products available and navigate them through available payment options
- Process credit applications and assist in getting approvals when necessary
- Follow up with all aspects of each sale until the products are delivered to the customer’s home and customer is fully satisfied
- Well versed and comfortable with the computer and other sales systems
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues promptly and successfully by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making appropriate suggestions and recommendations.
- Prior successful experience working in sales
- Minimum 2years Experience working in finance or consumer lending industry with Proficient credit analysis knowledge
- B.Sc Holder or equivalent.
- Not more than 27years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized. Excellent follow-up and follow-through skills.
Job Title: Digital Marketing & Business Development Executive
- If you live and breathe digital marketing and love to develop new business opportunities, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing and business development executive to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels as well as identify new markets and customer needs in Fintech.
- You should have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. In this role, you will also help expand the company’s financial services partnerships by sourcing, securing and executing deals with key partners .
- By collaborating closely with partners in your portfolio, you’ll work together to determine their present and future needs, help shape suitable product and channel initiatives to deliver the best financial services for our customers, as well as maintain and grow revenue for both the company and the partners.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Identify, qualify, and build a pipeline of partners (merchants/retailers & lenders) based on the go-to-market priorities for the company
- As the initial point of contact, you will be required to deliver presentations to potential partners that provide an overview of the company, our vision, and the benefits of partnering with us.
- Manage, evaluate, and prioritize a pipeline of partner opportunities with measurable milestones and KPIs
- As the primary partnership manager for lending, become the subject matter expert in that space and serve as a resource to educate other team members on the latest news and innovations
- Own the negotiation process on agreements with input from legal, finance and key internal stakeholders
- Upon execution of agreements, be the key stakeholder and help the Partner effectively manage “kick-off” + “ongoing” go-to-market activities for tactical implementation
- At least 2 years business development and digital marketing experience with a focus on collaboration, brand building and positioning
- Business development experience with a focus in financial services, especially lending, is preferred
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Strong understanding of mobile-first / cloud-native technologies / web services to support integrated customer experiences would be an advantage
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships and negotiate with various stakeholder groups
- An ability to cope with change in a fast-paced dynamic environment experiencing growth and expansion
- Innovative and passionate about making a difference.
Job Title: Marketplace Operations Associate
- As the Marketplace Operations Associate, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape the company’s offerings and new products that we launch.
- You will be the face of the company to sellers/retailers for our services and operations.
- This entrepreneurial individual will aggressively target local businesses as we develop our go-to-market strategy through market research and identification of gaps in our assortment, positioning, and pricing.
- The role will require engaging retailers at all points of their life cycle.
- You will have to identify and recruit retailers that deliver competitive pricing and broad product selection on the platform, train sellers, helping them integrate with our product platform and analyze seller performance metrics to help them become successful on our platform.
- You will also be responsible for sourcing, procurement and general logistics including deliveries and fleet management.
- The ideal candidate will have sales experience, ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, comfortable working across multiple complex functions and capability to influence external parties.
- The candidate should be comfortable interfacing with technology systems, training other stakeholders on systems and processes and be able to analyze data and gather actionable conclusions.
- Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be adept at dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations.
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand products and services offered by the company and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Help define the seller base and industry verticals we target using local knowledge.
- Identify and recruit valuable sellers to expand and fill assortment gaps within the company’s product catalog and establish long-term partnerships
- Own and manage integration of portfolio of sellers and help them become self-reliant through basic training.
- Track and monitor performance and sales of key partners to manage their performance.
- Build relationships with business decision-makers to understand their requirements and present solutions
- Organize daily actions plans and set sales targets in order for the team to meet its objectives
- Have an understanding of the e-commerce industry and competitive environment including knowledge of competitive product offerings
- Work with internal partners to extend reach and drive adoption
- Manage contract negotiations
- Responsible for sourcing, procurement, logistics and fleet management.
- Demonstrated success in exceeding sales targets using a solutions oriented approach.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills
- 2+ years’ experience of successful sales experience, Product Merchandizer, Vendor Hunting, Vendor management, Sales management, Sourcing and Procurement preferably within the e-commerce space.
- Results driven with the ability to meet repeated challenges
- Anxious to be a change agent in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines under pressure
- Preferred Minimum Education Bachelors Level Degree
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 31st August, 2018.