Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client, a key player in the Agro-Allied industry, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance and Engineering Manager
Job Reference: 1473
- Implements company policies through effective planning, organisation, application & controlling the maintenance of manufacturing plants and equipment in line with authorised engineering budget and adherence to quality standards.
- Source manage and control spare parts.
- Prepare, monitor and control budgets.
- Execute maintenance, Engineering and Continuous Improvement Projects such as:
- Civil related projects.
- Mechanical and Electrical related projects.
- Automation related projects.
- Steam boilers.
- Gas generators.
- World Class Manufacturing (WCM) and TPM.
- Manage OEMs for:
- Efficiency improvements.
- Modifications and alterations.
- Chronic Maintenance Problems.
- Improve of Engineering Key Performance Indices by optimizing:
- Availability and performance uptime.
- Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Mean Time Between Failures.
- Mean Time To Repair.
- Compliance to project management schedules.
- Energy savings procedures.
- Knowledge of relevant procedures and working instructions in quality, safety and food safety, environmental management systems and other related ESH&R standards and procedures.
- Excellent record of being an Innovator, team player, team builder and people developer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or other related fields.
- Minimum of 8-12 years cognate experience in manufacturing or technical project environments within an international food organization.
- Outstanding knowledge of world class manufacturing practices, specifically with regard to asset management.
- Excellent project management knowledge in multi-functional / high complexity setting and teams with members of different professional or cultural background.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply