Doviana Institute of Entrepreneurship & Technology, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Territory Sales Officer
Location: Gboko, Benue
- Develop new opportunities and close existing ones
- Build meaningful relationships within the institute and outside
- Develop detailed territory plans
- Ensure appropriate and timely delivery of service and products
- Follow up on service and / or product once the delivery has been made
- Research market trends and products
- Challenge objections in order to get the customer to buy a product
- Check quantity and quality of products at the store prior to delivery
- Record sales information and maintain customers’ records
- Make rapid calculations of costs in order to provide temporary quotations
- Prepare sales reports by analyzing and summarizing information
- Review your own sales performance periodically against set targets Qualifications
- Monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Identify business opportunities and target markets
- Identify, arrange and Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent institute at exhibitions, events, seminars and workshops as it applies
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the Head of your unit and the Chief Executive Officer
- Manage account and expansion activities
- Minimum of OND/NCE or HND/B.Sc in Social Sciences, Project Management and other related fields.
- 2 – 3 years Experience in Sales and Marketing, preferably in the Skills Educational sectors.
- A professional qualification in marketing would be an added.
- Customer service
- Use of Quick Books would be an added advantage.
- Excellent attention to Details
- Strong Leadership: You must be able to lead and motivate yourself
- Communication: excellent communication and people skills are very essential
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 5th September, 2018.
Note: Applicant must reside in Benue State.