The National Defence College, Nigeria, is seeking to fill the underlisted vacant position in the college below:
Job Title: Director of National and Geo-political Affairs (DNGA)
- The Director, National and Geo-Political Affairs co-ordinates lectures and research on national geo-political issues as well the Geo-Strategic Study Tours of the States of the Federation, the West African sub-region and the World.
- The Director sponsors the regular Course Curriculum on The State and Socio-Political Environment and National Security.
- The Director also acts in the capacity of Adviser to the Command on International Affairs.
- The position which is for a retired career Nigerian Ambassador not above 62 years of age is both physically and intellectually demanding.
- Hence the applicant must be physically and mentally fit.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application Letter and copy of Credentials to:
National Defence College,
Herbert Macaulay Way (North),
Central Business District Area,
Application Deadline 5th October, 2018.