Xown Solutions Limited is an Information Technology Company that specializes in Software Development, ERP System Implementation, IT & System Security, Smart City Innovation/e-Governance Consulting & Training, Disaster Recovery Solutions, Web Application Development, e-Commerce and e-Business Solutions Development, DNS and Hosting Services, Portal Development, Customization & Implementation, Mobile Application Development, Kiosk Self-Service Solutions and other internet based solutions. We also deal in cooperate sales & Maintenance of Computer Hardware and I.T accessories such as Servers, Laptops, Printers, Computer Screen and so on.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Creating invoices and sending out to customers following a sale.
- Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers.
- Following up with past customers and cross selling products.
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team.
- Following up on leads generated by other departments.
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers.
- Cold calling potential customers and selling the company’s products.
- Researching the target market and finding companies to target.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales.
- Building a sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- Progressing towards activity targets and KPI’s set by the sales manager.
- Entering all required data for sales onto the company system.
Requirements and Experience
- Previous experience in a sales role.
- Self-motivated and organized individual.
- Track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds.
- Ability to drive is an added advantage
- Minimum OND/HND/ BSC in any related field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Sales
- Good communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 9th November, 2018.
Job Title: C# Developer
- We are looking for a C# developer responsible for building C# applications, including anything from back-end services to their client-end counterparts.
- Your primary responsibilities will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, and organization
- Minimum qualification is HND or B.Sc in relevant field of study.
- Minmum of 1 year experience in related field.
- Proficient in C#, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Familiarity with the .NET
- Familiarity with the Mono framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Skill for writing reusable C# libraries
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of concurrency patterns in C#
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with popular web application frameworks
- Knack for writing clean, readable C# code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Job Title: IT Support Staff
- Technical Support (or IT support) professionals help resolve customers’ technical problems.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Setting up accounts for staff, ensuring that they know how to log in
- Solving password problems
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of any problems they encounter
- Responding to breakdowns
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts
- Obtaining replacement or specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- In-depth knowledge of hardware and software
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
- Ability to work well with people
- Strong communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients
- Willingness to sometimes work unsociable hours
- Patience and a logical mind
- Enthusiasm for continual learning
- Minimum of an OND in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minmum of 1 year experience in Computer Networking and Computer Repair.
- Candidate must reside in Egbeda, Ikotun and Ipaja Axis.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 15th November, 2018.