Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Agronomist (Fertilizer Specialist)
- Work with Agro-dealers and retailers for order generation and relationship building
- Work with Project Agronomists to meet the needs and requests of customers
- Interact and engage with agro dealers and retailers to understand their needs; recommend agro-dealers and retailers to be appointed in your place of posting
- Design and implement project activities including the development of work plans and implementation of such to achieve sales targets.
- Assuring quality control of project activities, including supporting fielded teams, reviewing work deliverables, and providing value-added feedback.
- Conduct research and development research reports, technical notes and related project activities.
- Management of project budgets and activity resources.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and client.
- Provide market intelligence on developments in the fertilizer and inputs market place and send regular reports to Supervisor
- New business activities including but not limited to technical writing and strategy development. Mentoring of Agronomists on new business activities.
- Contributions to corporate systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of office as a whole.
- Master’s in Agronomy, Agricultural Science or any related Field
- Certificate/Experience in Marketing, especially agricultural products
- 2-4 years relevant working experience
- Candidates from Agro-Allied companies are encouraged to apply
- Good communication skill
- Must be well rounded in Fertilizer production, application and creating awareness to local farmers within specified areas.
- Can Speak Hausa Properly
- Must be a resident in the Northern Part of Nigeria.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: [email protected] Using the Job Title as the subject of the email – ie Agronomist – Bauchi.
Job Title: Experienced Accountant
Location: Gwarinpa, Abuja
- We are seeking trustworthy candidates who work efficiently without sacrificing accuracy. Accountants can expect to work with large amounts of numerical data, handle multiple tasks with deadlines, and provide transparent and complete reports to management
- You should have a firm grasp of accounting and financial practices and regulations and possess strong computer and verbal and written communication skills.
- To ensure success, Accountants should be prompt, honest detail-oriented, professional, and analytical
- Top candidates will have excellent presentation skills with the ability to successfully communicate complex quantitative data to decision makers.
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial data.
- Set and track sales targets
- Advise management on investments decisions
- Creating periodic reports, such as Sales report, balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Presenting data to managers, investors, and other entities.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies/ bank reconciliation.
- Computing taxes.
- Keeping informed about current legislation relating to finance and accounting.
- Assisting management in the decision-making process by preparing budgets and financial forecasts.
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Accounting
- 2-3 years working experience in the same Capacity.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Knowledge of Business Strategic Planning, Business plan analysis, business forecasting
- Supervise staff, including regular progress reviews and plans for improvement.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
- Ethical behaviour.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Attention to detail.
- Must be a resident of Gwarinpa Area of Abuja or close by
- ICAN or ACCA is an added advantage
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: [email protected] using the Job title as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline 20th December, 2018.