Fadac Resources and Services – Our client specializes in the distribution and sales of electronic products from major brands. They are in need of a qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Accountant
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Maintain records of business costs, such as labor and material
- Check invoices for inaccuracies
- Good knowledge of at least one accounting software
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Eye for details and accuracy.
- Honest and hard working
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Time-management abilities.
- B.Sc/HND Accounting
- 2-3 years post NYSC work experience (with at least 1 year relevant experience in a retail outlet).
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office packages like word and excel
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!