Ellae Creative Branding Agency Limited is an internationally acclaimed, award-winning branding and communications agency, set center stage in Lagos, Nigeria. We blend intelligent creativity with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Intern Officer
- The client relationship intern works closely with the sales team to manage relationships with clients.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Updating the CRM and ensuring account managers are aware of changes within clients.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Letting customers know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Male & Female can apply, but preferably Female.
- Candidate must reside on the Island (Lekki, Victoria Island and Obalande).
- 1-3 Years’ experience in same or close similar role.
- Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
N30,000.00 and above per month
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Please kindly ensure you fill the application form in capital letters
Application Deadline 17th February, 2019.