Westfield Consulting Limited – Founded in January 2012, by a team of forward thinking Nigerians with over 40 years of cumulative work experience in management and consultancy, Westfield Consulting is a provider of Human Resource and Strategic Management Services. Our innovativeness and excellence in service delivery has made us a first choice to our growing clientele in various sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be married.
- Must Reside in VI, Lekki, VGC and Ajah axis.
- Must be 40 years and above.
- S.S.C.E or OND Holder.
- Males Only.
Job Title: Logistics and Protocol Officer
- Identify, establish and communicate effective logistical procedure to be used in transport operations, ensuring all customers are aware and follow statutory guidelines and company procedures.
- Responsible for controlling, supervising and optimizing the allocation of duties to drivers and all staff under their charge to ensure high performance standards are maintained.
- Providing protocol to clients at the Airport both international and domestic.
- Deal with Immigration Authority and Airport Security force for clearance of clients
- Ensuring Speedy passage through airport – process travel documents.
- Arrange Hotels and Airport transfers, travel packages in anticipation of travel for staff, management and contractors working on projects.
- Degree in Social Sciences/Business Administration
- Diploma in Travel IATA
- Diploma in Logistics is an added advantage
- 5-7 years working Experience in the travel industry with working knowledge to ticketing and travel logistics
- Extensive Knowledge of the airline industry and foreign embassies/visas application Agencies.
- Proficient with internet use, MS-Office
- Good team spirit and human relations management.
Job Title: Head of Corporate Communications
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
- Manage company brand
- Develop internal and external publications
- Implement brand initiatives and strategies online
- Strong relationship with public and private organizations
- Coordinate and implement social media and web contents
- Develop communication strategies for the delivery of corporate culture and business strategies
- ensure that employees are aware of changes and projects within the company
- Distribute executive messages, prepare presentations and conduct meetings to share information.
- Develop print materials and branding strategies for employee use.
- Represent the organization to stakeholders, interested parties, and the public.
- Serve as the company spokesperson to the media and the general public.
- Develop and distribute materials that may explain or convey the company’s policies or position on issues.
- Other duties will include issuing press releases and arranging interviews.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Minimum of 7 years relevant experience preferably in corporate communication in the Oil and Gas industry
- Excellent interpersonal communications skill as well as language and Media studies
- Existing connections and relationships with the oil and gas industry stakeholders
- Excellent research, writing and proofreading skills to ensure all materials are high quality and accurate.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 5th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!