Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Officer
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for administrative tasks and will contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, give us a chance to meet you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Contacting applicants references
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Covering all legal compliance for human resource federal and state requirements
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective on-boarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management with situations of disciplinary action and grievance issues
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Overseeing social events
- Proven experience as HR officer or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labour laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Female applicant only
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, further training will be a plus
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Encouragement to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- 0-3 years of experience as an Human Resources Officer
- Specialized training in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, and preventive labour relations, preferred.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Applicants must resides within Ikeja, Ogba, Agege, Ojota, Berger.
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.
Application Deadline: 28th February, 2019.