Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior System Support Technician
- The System Support Technician is responsible for providing all areas of computer related support including installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of personal computers, peripherals and applications software.
- Managing local area network within the offices and provide training on basic computer usage and applications software to internal staff.
- Troubleshoot and fix basic technical problems related to computers and LAN usage within the organization.
- Document and take inventory of devices assigned and deployed to users
- Follow through on task assigned by IT Superintendent/Manager
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- Configure user email, anti-spam and virus protection.
- Setup new computers with basic software and related configurations
- Report any misuse or unauthorized use of equipment or software.
- Monitor the use of the web by employees.
- Install telephones, printer, wireless access points and other LAN devices
- Performs preventative maintenance in accordance with department policies.
Qualification and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering with at least two years relevant experience.
N70,000/month (Please don’t apply if your expectation is more).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the title of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th March, 2019.