Busy Minds Consult – Our client, a leading Offshore Logistics company with an exponential growth plan is seeking the services of an experienced professional to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior System Support Technician
- The System Support Technician is responsible for providing all areas of computer related support including installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of personal computers, peripherals and applications software.
- Managing local area network within the offices and provide training on basic computer usage and applications software to internal staff.
- Troubleshoot and fix basic technical problems related to computers and LAN usage within the organization.
- Document and take inventory of devices assigned and deployed to users
- Follow through on task assigned by IT Superintendent/Manager
- Any other responsibility that may be assigned by your line manager.
- Configure user email, anti-spam and virus protection.
- Setup new computers with basic software and related configurations
- Report any misuse or unauthorized use of equipment or software.
- Monitor the use of the web by employees.
- Install telephones, printer, wireless access points and other LAN devices
- Performs preventative maintenance in accordance with department policies.
Qualification and Experience
- A degree in Computer Science or Engineering with at least two years relevant experience.
N70,000/month (Please don’t apply if your expectation is more).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the title of the mail.
Application Deadline 8th March, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!