Chibek Instruments Limited is a modern enterprise specializing in laboratory plan, design, production, installation and after sales services. Our company’s head office is located in Lagos with a production facility covering an area of approximately 10,000m2.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer Networking Engineer
- Maintaining and administering computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Replacing faulty network hardware components when required.
- Maintaining, configuring and monitoring virus protection software and email applications.
- Monitoring network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Conferring with networks users about solving existing system problems
- Operating master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems
- Coordinating computer network access and use
- Performing disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protecting data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshooting, diagnosing and resolving hardware, software, and other networks and system problems.
- Designing, configuring and testing networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology related field of study with a network Engineering focus
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions
- Dependable and flexible when necessary
- Network security experience
- LAN and WAN experience.
- Computer Engineering Skills and Specifications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: 3rd April, 2019.