KPMG Nigeria – Our client, a food manufacturing company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Marketing Manager
Ref #: 212
- We seek to employee self manage individual with strong experience in marketing to drive the business with good articulation, implementation and monitoring of the company marketing strategy and associated plans aimed at generating and sustaining consumer interest, meeting customers’ needs, enhancing brand equity and ultimately increasing revenue generation for the company.
Detailed Job Description
- Manage and oversee the Customer Service Unit to provide feedback to customers and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with the Research & Development Unit to develop new brand options that meet customer/ market needs and expectations.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Oversee development and monitoring of the department’s budget.
- Provide overall guidance and direction in the execution of the activities of the marketing function.
- Oversee the design and implementation of the Organization’s marketing strategy, plans and budget in line with the company corporate strategy, goals and objectives.
- Coordinate market research and intelligence activities geared towards providing market information for decision-making.
- Ensure compliance with defined policies, procedures and guidelines in the development and execution of marketing communication activities.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns and periodically measure results
- Manage relationships with relevant marketing, advertising, news or other agencies.
- Identify and ensure effective implementation of approved events and sponsorship activities.
- Facilitate the development and implementation of the approved brand, pricing and packaging strategy for the company Oversee the design and development of brand promotional and communication materials and ensure alignment with the company desired brand projection.
- Wealth of experience in related food manufacturing company
- Post-graduate degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in related discipline.
- Minimum of twelve (12) years relevant work experience with at least 3 years in a middle-senior management position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply