Aldelia is a world leading Human Resources advisory firm, leader in professional recruitment services. Founded in 2005, Aldelia is currently present and operating in more than 30 countries worldwide. Our tailor-made and successful recruitment solutions are designed to proactively respond to clients’ needs at all levels. We offer highly targeted services to blue chip multinationals and SMEs from multiple business sectors. Aldelia is your partner if you are looking for outstanding services in the placement of permanent and temporary positions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Affairs & Communications Manager – West Africa
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- Reporting to the Corporate Affairs & Communication Director West Africa, the CA & C Manager West Africa is responsible for implementing the region’s Corporate Affairs & Communication strategy for our client’s;
- Regulatory Monitoring
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Government relations
- Corporate and Media Communication
- Bachelor degree preferably in Media & Communication, Political Science, Law or Business Administration.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English and French is a must have.
- Intermediate Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Power Point, Excel) is required.
- Minimum 3 years managerial experience in Public Affairs or Corporate Affairs & Communications, preferably in a regulated FMCG industry.
- Experience in French speaking countries in West Africa is compulsory.
- Think the business: Take ownership, be accountable, make decisions, drive results
- Maximize Your Contribution: Develop people, provide feedback, communicate openly, respect others.
- Energize People: Innovate, be creative & agile, find solutions, make it simple
- Drive Results: Think long-term, impact positively, act with integrity
- High level of adaptability to diverse and often volatile environment.
- High level of cultural sensitivity, and sense of prudence
- High degree of Confidentiality and very good Reporting skills.
- High Level of General/current affairs Knowledge. Proven strong interpersonal skills, and a team player
- High level of relationship building.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 2nd April, 2019.