Technip, now TechnipFMC, is a world leader in Project Management, Engineering and Construction for the Energy industry. The Group has a workforce of 40,000 people worldwide, fully-integrated capabilities and widely acknowledged expertise in three business segments: Subsea infrastructures, Offshore platforms and Onshore processing facilities.
At Technip, we build the future through today’s most ambitious energy infrastructure projects. We value diversity, and implement an open-door policy at each step of our hiring process. We have passion and true belief in each person’s contribution, and work at creating the conditions that will generate tomorrow’s game-changing innovations by developing our people.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
Purpose of this Job
- To develop and execute strategies to win business in existing area or geography, drive profitable growth and expand market share and also have the opportunity for international travel within Sub Saharan Africa.
- Utilize the CRM to transparently document opportunities, contacts, sales strategies, sales actions to ensure there is clarity about sales funnel size, forecasted opportunities and planned sales actions.
- Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts.
- Collaborates with product management, engineering, field service, and other departments and business units to communicate and enhance business intelligence regarding product enhancements, pricing etc.
- Develops and executes strategies to win business in existing area or geography, drives profitable growth and expands market share.
- Ensures the organization’s sales initiatives are fully compliant with applicable regulations, contracts, and all company policies.
- Promotes and sells technical and/or non-technical products and/or services and solutions Develops meaningful relationships with peers in other business units of TechnipFMC and leverages their relationships to support the growth of the business.
- Manage HSE performances as an integral part of our business performance/core value of the corporation and lead by example by:
- Actively contributing to the HSE system at workforce
- Responsible for assuring continual and measurable improvement
- Comply with relevant legislation , regulations and other
- Develops inbound in the area assigned. Develops and maintains a sales funnel for opportunities and takes appropriate sales actions at each opportunity stage to convert opportunities to orders.
- Develops and maintains relationships with end-users, engineering consultants, FEED contractors, EPC contractors, resellers and system integrators.
- Regularly interacts with distributors operating in assigned territory to capture opportunities, forecast of inbound and agreed actions. Ensures proper documentation of interactions in provided templates.
- Adheres to the Code of Business Conduct and Core Values within the organization always.
- Works with tender teams to develop fit-for-purpose competitive and differentiated solutions for customers at the various stages in the sales funnel and ultimately winning the order.
- Markets the organization’s products, brands and/or services.
You are meant for this job if you have:
- Self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset and persistence, mature and able to work autonomously
- Fluent in verbal and written English, PC literacy and a positive and customer focused attitude to work.
- Must have working knowledge of business financial processes and skills in contract negotiations with solid understanding of financial factors such as costs, margins, and profit impact of decisions
- Ability to multitask and organize, changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prepare and present concise proposals to facilitate decision making
- Ability to speak French and or Portuguese will be an added advantage.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 8years’ experience in the field of project management, engineering and/or business experience in Oil and Gas Projects industry. Master’s degree including MBA preferred.
- Minimum 5 years proven sales/business development experience in the oil and gas industry. Previous experience must also include documented commercial / financial responsibility and performance.
- Experience managing multi-functional team preferably with international responsibility preferred to manage differences in culture.
- Preferred experience within Measurement product lines and/or terminal automation markets Excellent presentation, writing, communication, negotiation, analytical and people management skills to effectively communicate internally and externally. Systematic and pro-active working attitude with focus on continuous improvement to impact quality.
Your Relationship Responsibilities:
- Works autonomously
- May be asked to manage Third Party Intermediary (TPI)
- Manage and monitor TPI in alignment with all compliance rules to develop and win business
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!