Complete Hotel Services Nigeria Limited, (CHS) is a Fresh Innovative Hospitality Solutions Company that focuses on TURN KEY Hospitality Project Management, providing solutions and services for the hospitality industry.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client who is a 3 Star Hotel located in Abeokuta, Ogun State to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Chef
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- Passionate and Up to Date With Food Trends & Best Practices
- Excellent Written and Verbal Skills
- 5-star hotel experience
- Excellent knowledge of Job skills and abilities
- Organization skills & key eye for detail.
- Complete responsibility for directing, supervising, planning, coordinating, of all areas within the culinary department including; ensuring quality food production for our guests, and secure profit margins while maintaining the pristine image of THE HOTEL at all times.
- Proven working experience as Head Chef
- Knowledge of HACCP
- Information Technology Skills
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Excellent record of kitchen management
- HACCP Training.
- Work closely with the ownership on the development of the culinary vision.
- Create and implement a modern and changing menu
- Responsible for food and beverage service in the restaurants and ensure that F&B staff is knowledgeable and well trained to consistently exceed guest expectations.
- Responsible for food productions both in local and foreign dishes
- Achieve all revenue targets.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
- A Marketing Executive plays an important role in assisting the Line Manager in achieving key objectives in line with the annual marketing and PR plan, current initiatives and relevant activities.
- The marketing and PR team performs an integral role in bringing together all function areas to ensure commercial targets are heightened.
- The executive role involves managing individual projects relating to marketing, media relations and internal communications and performing day-to-day administrative duties.
- What will I be doing?
- As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the results of the marketing plan and activities used by the hotel to increase brand awareness, communicate promotions to all relevant target markets and address hotel business needs.
- Ensure hotels have appropriate marketing and PR archives and content including up to date media lists, press kits, collateral, photo and video library, newsletters, brochures, desktop publishing and all matters relating to marketing and PR
- Support and assist management in marketing and PR projects including resources with budget implications
- Support all communications connected with hotel crisis and issues set out by the Line Manager
- Achieve agreed performance goals and objectives of role set out by Line Manager and complete any reasonable task given from the Line Manager in a responsible and productive manner
- Support the Line Manager in executing effective content management across all available channels, including hotel websites, OTAs, social media, mobile marketing and partnership programs
- Develop monthly / quarterly reports on activities highlighting results and next steps
- Develop, maintain and grow the hotels’ databases to promote all hotel disciplines including targeted honors campaigns
- Be mindful and attentive of local news or stories affecting hotel business and inform line management swiftly and effectively on information which could impact the reputation of the hotels.
- Actively respond to requests for information about the hotels
- Assist in developing reports on specific marketing and PR initiatives and promotions
- Assist in reviewing third party website content, ensuring standards are met and information is accurate, creative and current
- Execute and report on competitive analysis on hotel, food and beverage and e- Commerce marketing activities and maximize compatibility with public relations efforts.
- Friendly, outgoing and good outstanding/experience of marketing strategies
- Well composed, mannered, clean, good ethics and physique
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- Minimum of HND in Marketing/Management, or any related field
- At least 1 year working experience in hospitality industry
- Must have had at least 2 years marketing experience
- Experienced and comfortable with working busy shifts
- Develop planning, organisational and time management skills
- Good presentation skills
- Interpersonal and good communicate skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the position applied for as the subject line of the mail.
Application Deadline: 23rd April, 2019.