Ekesons Transport – We operate bus transportation services according to accepted international standards of road transportation. Our services are specially designed for distinguished travellers who would otherwise use air service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Officer
- Manage and lead change to ensure minimum disruption to core activities
- Direct, coordinate and plan essential services such as reception, security, maintenance, mail, archiving, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and recycling
- Plan best allocation and utilisation of space and resources for new buildings, or re-organising of current premises
- Check that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- Coordinate and lead one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility
- Use performance management techniques to monitor and demonstrate achievement of agreed service levels and to lead on improvement
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and deal with the consequences.
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Ensuring that the facility is operating as it should on a daily basis.
- Allocating and managing space between buildings
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Helping businesses to relocate to new offices and to make decisions about leasing
- Calculate and compare costs for required goods or services to achieve maximum value for money
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Plan for future development in line with strategic business objectives
- Professional certification will be an added advantage
- Must be a male
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- 3-5years experience working in similar role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a well drafted Cover Letter and C.V to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 29th April, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!