Kantar is one of the world’s leading data, insight and consultancy companies. Working together across the whole spectrum of research and consulting disciplines, its specialist brands, employing 30,000 people, provide inspirational insights and business strategies for clients in 100 countries. Kantar is part of WPP and its services are employed by over half of the Fortune Top 500 companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Data Collection
Ref Id: R008034
Job Type: Full time
- Driving growth through insight
- Are you ready to lead, motivate and grow a team of researchers and support them to achieve the best results within Kantar? Do you live, breathe and embody team leadership and research?
- As Head of Data Collection, you’ll be responsible for the data collection aspect of Operations in the organization and ensuring a high quality of work whilst deadlines are met. You will supervise and oversee tasks of field and CATI employees, provide training programs to the data collection team and ensure everyone works as effectively as possible.
- Your responsibility will be in maintaining all the data collection standards and procedures, policies, evaluating performance + the supporting of field employees, responding to on-call tasks and handling the needs and concerns under their supervision.
- Overall, you will ensure that all data collections run efficiently and effectively in terms of quality, timelines and cost.
- You will take the overall responsibility for the quality, relevance and delivery of data to internal & external clients, whilst contributing expertise and maintaining a personal presence across the same.
- You will also act as the key advisor to the business on alternative methods of data collection that may better suit their needs.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to successfully manage different departments and their deliverables simultaneously.
- Proactive in solving problems, solution focus
- Strong Field Management experience including: Financial management, Operations management and HR management.
- Technologically and analytically proficient with the ability to identify and implement appropriate data collection tools.
- Expert knowledge of Face to Face and Telephone methodologies.
- Understanding and application of business principles, concepts and best practices to operation processes and structures.
- Ability to function as an innovative and effective member in a variety of different teams.
- Able to lead complex teams with the ability to lead, manage and motivate people.
- Highly innovative and solutions orientated with a focus on flexibility.
- Process change / implementation experience.
- Ability to question and challenge the status quo.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply