Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Driver
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Observe the safety rules on the highway while driving and ensure that you avoid confrontational attitude with any law enforcement agents.
- Start the engine of the engine vehicle but then check for the following:
- Check the level of the engine oil.
- Check the level of fuel.
- Check the battery light and terminals
- Check the horn system.
- Check the water coolant level.
- All vehicles must be kept clean at all times and also wash the vehicles at when necessary both inside the car and outside.
- Wash the vehicle engine periodically to keep them from dust and oil deposit weekly and preferably on Fridays.
- Ensure that the safety gadgets such as vehicle jacks, c-caution signs, extra tyre and fire extinguishers are readily available before any trip is embarked on.
- To physically verify maintenance jobs carried out on any vehicle tested accordingly and guaranteed for efficient running performance.
- To report any maintenance faults noticed on any vehicle either on the premises or when driving out of the premises.
- Any damage/faults on any vehicle through negligence or carelessness, such expenses incurred on such vehicle shall be borne by the driver concerned.
- Minimum Required Experience: 2 year(s)
- Min Qualification: Diploma/OND/NCE
- Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Applicants should reside on the Island (preferably around Lekki and Ajah axis
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Must be age 35 and above.
- Salary range: N40,000-N70,000 monthly (Depending on the candidate’s qualification).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 21st April, 2019.