Bradfield Consulting Limited – Our client, a Legal Firm is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- To manage book-keeping and entry of accounting records.
- To manage the financial and internal controls of the firm and provide for effective reporting to management.
- To manage all tax activities for the firm and its employees.
Book-keeping and Accounting:
- To oversee and manage the accounting books and records of the firm and ensure that all financial transactions are accurately and promptly posted into the accounts ledgers of the firm;
Internal Control and Reporting:
- To Implement and maintain an effective internal and financial control system. Provide accurate and informative reporting on the financial results of the firm that will enable effective management decisions;
Financial System Management:
- To ensure that the financial systems and processes implemented are efficient and effective, and support the internal controls processes and procedures. These must be maintained and re-engineered on a continuous basis to ensure at all times that theyare effective and efficient;
- To ensure that there is accurate accounting in accordance with Nigerian accounting standards, that facilitates effective reporting and decision-making;
- To ensure that there is an accurate and effective budget process in place to ensure sound financial control and reporting, and forecasting of financial results;
- Performing other related duties and responsibilities as directed.
- Excellent use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc. for presentation and reporting;
- Ability to multi task with minimal or no error; and
- Proactive thinker and a problem solver.
- Good sense of judgement
- Effective interpersonal relationship
- Excellent organization skills with attention to details
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- First degree in Accounting or related course
- Professional Certifications such as; ICAN, ACA, ACMA or ACCA certificate is required
- Hands-on experience with Sage Line-50 accounting software is preferred.
- Good knowledge of book-keeping and financial reporting.
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience in the management of financial systems and budgets, financial reporting, financial data analysis, auditing, taxation and providing financial advice.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 25th April, 2019.