Olohi Integrated Farms Limited is a leading Agricultural company with a core focus on breeding, stocking, fattening and marketing of products like Cattle, Rams, Sheep, Goats, Giant Grass Cutter (Cane rat), Rabbit, Fish etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director of Operations
- The organization is looking for a director of operations who will oversee the company operations to ensure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources and assets, especially with regards to safety and the environment.
- Working with management to create the strategic plan that articulates long-term and short-term strategies
- Conduct research and development of current and future offerings to promote revenue, profitability, and growth. Oversee the operations workforce and ensure that departmental goals and budgets are established, and resources are properly allocated to execute strategic plans.
Skills and Requirements
- Ordinary National diploma (OND) is also required in a related field.
- The position required applicant within Lagos axis
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in relevant discipline
- Project Management Professional is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 5th May, 2019.