Genesis Deluxe Cinemas, a vibrant cinema house in Lagos with prime locations in Lagos and other locations in prime cities in Nigeria, requires the services of suitably qualified candidate to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Store Controller
- Undertake a daily assessment of weighing requirements for stock and urgent orders
- Ensure high quality standards are maintained and all product documentation is accurately presented with the goods.
- Accurately update computerised stock systems with weighing and stock data.
- Ensure a thorough and accurate record of weighing documentation is maintained.
- Make necessary arrangements for products requiring special preparation or packaging.
- Ensure orders are assembled, packaged and dispatched correctly and Maintain an up-to-date knowledge current stock pricing and availability
- Ensure all consumables etc. required to prepare products and fulfil orders are on hand and in the appropriate quantities.
- Receive products into stock, updating in-house computerized systems.
- Keep all stocks appropriately distributed to all units required & to ensure availability to customers.
- Ensure products are stored correctly (e.g. temperature, moisture).
- Recording serial numbers where applicable.
- Organising stock on shelves and buckets.
- Place stock in designated areas for ongoing projects.
- Monthly stock take and reconciliation of stock.
- Testing returns and repair equipment.
- Arranging repairs and returns with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Arrange for Quality Control tests to be carried out, as required, and disseminate the results in a timely manner.
- Identify improvements to working procedures in order to enhance efficiency and the working environment.
- Provide support and absence cover for stock controller responsibilities as required and undertake all other duties as assigned
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Processing purchase orders.
- Receiving Deliveries.
- Reconciling Delivery notes with purchase orders.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of a Degree in any relevant discipline.
- 1-3 years relevant experience
Job Title: Team Member (Cashier, Ticketer, Sales Rep, Customer Rep)
- Receive payment by cash, check, credit cards, vouchers, or automatic debits.
- Issue receipts, refunds, credits, or change due to customers.
- Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
- Greet customers entering establishments.
- Maintain clean and orderly checkout areas.
- Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission, and tabulate bills using calculators, cash registers, or optical price scanners.
- A minimum of SSCE/OND holder.
- Must be able to make use of computer or electronic system
- Must be ready to work under pressure.
- Trustworthy, diligent, organised and neat.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter with “Cashier” as the subject of their email to: [email protected]
Application Deadline 31st May, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!