Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit. Organization strives achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP)
- Assist in driving and implementing organization-wide change initiatives, playing the role of a Change Agent
- Liaise with Line Supervisors in identifying employee training needs from the results of formal competency assessment exercises.
- Responsible for collating and preparing the annual training plan/calendar and securing approval for its implementation.
- Plan and implement the end-to-end employee recruitment and selection process in line with the laid down company policies and procedures
- Co-ordinate the New Hire Induction programme, ensuring seamless and successful implementation.
- Assist departments in carrying out various human resource programs, procedures and strategic planning activities
- Provide tactical assistance to management in the implementation of strategies and plans
- Act in a confidential capacity handling internal and external inquiries from employees and departments
- Organize and coordinate the company’s knowledge sharing initiative as part of a larger competency development and gap bridging programme
- First Degree in relevant discipline with minimum of 6 years relevant work experience
- Professional certification
- Strong background in employment and selection, employee engagement, employment law, learning and development and HR Business Partnering
- Ability to drive change
- Ability to take initiative
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office: Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent Presentation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘HRBP’ as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 13th May, 2019.