ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Outsourcing provider incorporated in August 1994. We offer a comprehensive range of outsourcing services ranging from People Outsourcing to Sales BPO. We provide bespoke Business Support Solutions to all kinds and sizes of business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Stock Controller
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Stock Controller to manage our inventory and purchase merchandise based on our company’s needs.
- Stock Controller responsibilities include tracking shipments, overseeing inventory audits and maintaining reports of purchases and pricing
- To be successful in this role, you should be familiar with supply chain procedures and have good communication skills to interact with vendors, clients and internal teams.
- Ultimately, you will increase profitability and effectiveness by maintaining optimal stock levels of quality products at all times.
- Liaise with warehouse staff and other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records (including daily shipments)
- Ensure purchases do not exceed budget
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS)
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and address any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly of fragile items
- Evaluate suppliers’ offers and negotiate profitable deals
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication and negotiation abilities
- B.Sc in Logistics, Business Administration or relevant field
- Proven work experience years as a Stock Controller, Inventory Manager or similar role
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 29th May, 2019.