AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited is a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector: Hands-on Technical Training, Power Projects and Consulting Services, Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services, Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment and Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Summary of Job Function
- Responsible for keeping proper financial records of company and ensure maintenance and adherence of the Recommended Accounting procedures and processes.
- Liaison with auditors and other statutory bodies (i.e State and Federal tax authorities)
- Prepare weekly and monthly accounting reports
- Provide logistics support to other departments
- Carry out stock taking in collaboration with Admin. Dept.
- Responsible for Pension Fund Administration
- Any other duty as may be assigned by management
- Preparation and monitoring of budgets
- Keeping Accounting/Financial records
- Banking Activities (Opening of accounts, reconciliation)
- Settlement of vendors payments
- Income/Receipt coordination/monitoring
- Asset record keeping
- Carry out cost accounting functions
- Payroll Administration
- B.Sc/HND/OND in Accounting or other related disciplines
- Candidate must be (ICAN, ACCA or its equivalent) certified
- Minimum of 4 years relevant experience
- Financial Management skills
- Ability to deliver reports on time
- Good knowledge of Accounting Software
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject title.