Dragnet Solutions Limited – Our client, a 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding services is currently seeking to engage the services of a qualified canddiate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
- We are in search of an individual who is keen on service orientation and has good listening ears and strong resolve to solve problems.
- The Successful candidate will need to establish profitable client relationship geared towards revenue generation, excellent customer service process and procedures to ensure operational excellence.
- Manage the relationship in terms of operational updates between the Company’s Operations and Clients.
- Ensure client issues are handled throughout the job implementation life cycle in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure that all business solutions are implemented and maintained in line with predetermined service level agreements.
- Read instruction from PO to have a clear understanding on the nature of job.
- Advise suppliers to ensure PFI details are correct and adequate and meet NSC import requirement
- Ensure pre-clearing process is completed before dispatching to operations.
- Real time update of internal systems and database (intranet) with progress of all jobs (projects).
- Ensure Daily update is sent to clients (4pm-5pm)
- Ensure Daily morning update is sent to the business leaders (or KAM) on clients’ progress and report incidents outside normal procedures
- Submit FECD documents using client’s checklist
- Receive container cards and waybills from haulage department
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data
- Identify and develop problem solving methodologies to resolve customer issues
- Manage the customer service operations, which deals directly with customers and is the first point of contact
- Ensure that client is not left with any liabilities caused by delays or errors in the clearing and delivery of the job (projects)
- Ensure that there is high credibility with strategic clients, through reliability and value contributed to their business
- Monitor team performance and report on their KPI’s
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts that may arise
- Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Conduct team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Coordinate the customer service team to maintain a customer focused attitude
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission-related objectives, and deadlines to the HR department at the end of the month
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying training needs
- Ensure that clients are handled in a professional manner and that they are provided with accurate information about service provided
- Develop and implement customer service process and procedures to improve operational efficiency
- Receive and track reports on clients’ pipeline, open quotes and complaints
- Oversee cross functional work areas targeted to resolve issues raised by clients
- Ensure credible relationships are established with clients at appropriate levels through courteous, proactive service delivery, customer satisfaction, and the skillful application of specialist knowledge
- A Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Minimum of 6-10 years’ relevant experience
- Proven working experience as a Customer Service Manager or a relevant role
- Sound knowledge of Logistics Industry
- Ability to express a customer-centric attitude
- Ability to constantly motivate team
- Possess keenness to understand the Company’s business solutions and link to clients’ requirements
- Ability to communicate effectively with team and to tailor communication to different personalities and communication style
- Ability to build strategy and plans to handle all types of requests and critical issues
- Ability to persuade clients without using manipulation
- Ability to use Customer Relationship Management Software
- Readiness to always provide solutions to clients’ unresolved issues
- Ability to resolve clients’ complaints in a timely and efficient manner
- Ability to insight-fully engage clients
- Ability to interact with clients and maintain long lasting relationships and give the highest satisfaction
N150,000- N 200,000 with commission
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 10th May, 2019.