ITSERVE Nigeria – Our client, a leader in the Public Sector of the Financial Services Industry. As a result of it’s determination to enhance it’s services for better customer satisfaction and business growth, there is a need to rejuvenate and complement it’s resources with, among others, leading edge human capital. Therefore only brilliant, experienced and confident candidates with the under listed qualifications minimum score of 2.1 should apply for the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing Manager
- A good first degree in any of the Social Sciences; MBA; HND in Purchasing & Supply plus relevant Professional Qualifications.
- Minimum of 7yrs Experience in similar position(s); Development of Purchasing and Supply Process,
- Procedure and Vendors’ selections in a reputable organization would be an advantage.
- Excellent Human Relations; Tactful; Result-Oriented; Hard work
- Must be an experienced and licenced driver well conversant with Lagos
- Proficiency in the use of computers and software applications in the supply chain and inventory management is required
Job Title: Project Manager
- M.Sc in Computer Science or B.Sc Accounting /Computer Science; MBA plus relevant Professional Qualifications: Prince2, P30, MSP or PMP.
- Minimum of 7yrs Experience in Project Management; Change Management and ERP Systems Implementation would be a distinct advantage
- Strong Presentation & Interpersonal Skills; Tactful; Result-Oriented; Hardwork
- Proficiency in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Desktop Support – Enterprise and Configuration.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Northern Nigeria
- M.Sc in Economics or B.Sc Accounting /Computer Science + ACA; MBA
- Minimum of 5 years Experience in Business Development/ Business Analysis; Project Management and Banking experience would be an advantage.
- Strong Presentation, Marketing & Interpersonal Skills
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint& Word
- Language Fluency: Hausa & English
- Location- Abuja Familiarity with the northern terrains and knowledge of the workings of the both private and public sectors in the North is required.
Job Title: Front End Software Developer
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field of study and a Masters Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in Front End Software Development.
- Professional Qualification would be added advantage
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to:
Sent to these email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com
Application Deadline 30th May, 2019