Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Architect & Site Engineer
- We are looking for a right-brained Architect to perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction.
- You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion.
- The goal is to match client’s needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs
- Control project from start to finish to ensure high quality, innovative and functional design
- Take the “brief” to identify clients’ needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals
- Produce detailed blueprints and make any necessary corrections
- Compile project specifications
- Keep within budgets and timelines
- Ensure that all works are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations
- Make on site visits to check on project status and report on project
- Cooperate and liaise with construction professionals
- Follow architectural trends and advancements
- Working closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists
- Applying for planning permission and advice from governmental new build and legal departments
- Writing and presenting reports, proposals, applications and contracts
- Specifying the requirements for the project
- Adapting plans according to circumstances and resolving any problems that may arise during construction
- Playing a part in project and team management
- Act as the main technical adviser on a construction site for subcontractors, craftspeople and operatives
- Set out, level and survey the site
- Ensure that all materials used and work performed are in accordance with the specifications
- Oversee the selection and requisition of materials
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of any subcontractors
- Oversee quality control and health and safety matters on site
- Prepare reports as required
- Resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Proven working experience as an architect
- Strong portfolio to prove artistic skills
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards
- Strong imagination and the ability to think and create in three dimensions
- Visual awareness and an eye for detail
- Communication and project management skills
- B.Sc/HND degree in Architecture
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- A keen interest in the built environment and the dedication to see projects through to their conclusion
- Willingness to work long hours, under time and budget pressure
- Excellent design and drafting skills and proficiency with computer-aided design (CAD)
- A keen eye for detail, as well as the ability to see the bigger picture of a project
- Organisational, project management and planning skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- An analytical mind with excellent problem-solving and mathematical ability
- Leadership skills as well as the ability to work well within a team of other professionals
- An awareness of the specific environmental and social impact of your projects
Application Deadline 6th May, 2019.
Job Title: Business Relationship Executive (Graduate Trainee/Internship)
- A business relationship executive understands all business processes and provides technology guidance to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) for business strategy requirements.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Work closely with clients to understand the business needs and to explore opportunities for growth.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting clients know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients.
- Previous sales experience and an organized approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- 2 years and above working experience as business relationship officer
- Previous experience working as a business relationship officer or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Graduate trainee & Internship
- OND/HND or equivalents are accepted.
Application Deadline 10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com and the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.