Eolyon Integrated Resources Limited is an indigenous company which has been incorporated by the corporate affairs commission (CAC) since 2011 with registration number 940099 with main business in human resources, logistics, business building and man power development.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- Our growing retail business is looking for a skilled problem solver to join our team as a Customer Service Representative.
- We need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer service issues and then offer a unique and innovative solution to each problem.
- The successful candidate for this role will have a strong command of the company’s customer service policies, and be well-trained in product knowledge that can be critical for offering quick and accurate assistance to customers.
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Must be available to work occasional nights, holidays and weekends
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Title: Actuary
- We are looking for a Senior Actuary with expertise in investment and financial planning to join our growing team.
- The Senior Actuary will be responsible finding solutions to balance costs and risks, conducting regular rate analysis, researching and pricing products and financial product development.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports.
- Use pricing models to perform analysis
- Monitor market for current prices and products and prepare competitive analysis reports.
- Handle preparation and submission for filings of long-term care rates.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science or related discipline.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to clearly explain complex statistics and technical details
- Advanced computer skills, including understanding of databases, spreadsheets and statistical analysis software.
- Strong attention to detail.
Job Title: Computer Operator
- We are in need of a talented and focused Computer Operator to monitor and control our computer systems. Since we’re currently expanding, we need a strong candidate who is excited about the opportunity to manage and improve the performance of a increasingly large network.
- Handle maintenance and operation of our computer systems
- Set controls on computers and other devices, respond accordingly when errors occur and maintain records of job runs.
- Perform preventative maintenance on hardware and software, troubleshoot malfunctions and call for repairs as needed.
- At least two years of experience as a Computer Operator or related role
- Associate’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent problem solving skills
- The capability to work well in high-pressure situations
- Great written and verbal communication ability
- The willingness to learn the technical skills needed to manage our computer system, including use of network monitoring software and database software.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 28th May, 2019.