Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client is a Marine security vessel and Logistics Company executing projects for major IOC’s in Nigeria with strong presence in Lagos and Port Harcourt. Our Client has its headquarters in Lagos.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Controller (Marine Sector)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
- Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
- Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
- Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
- Oversee all company accounts and investments
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports
- Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants
- Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
- Minimum: 10 years cognate experience.
- ACA/ACCA in addition to a good first Degree
- Exposure to the marine services/ oil & gas industry will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills and interpersonal skills
Salary and Benefits
Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!