Pause Factory is a business and management consulting company that leverages people’s emotions and performance architecture to solve organizational challenges and craft organizational transformation.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- Develop and implement our HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy of our organisation.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues as they arise.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Support our current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of the organisation human capital.
Knowledge, Skills and Competence
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Degree in Human Resources Management or related field.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- A minimum qualification of a first degree in Human Resource, Administration, Management and relevant work experience
- Candidates residing in Abeokuta, Ota, Ojodu Berger and its environs.
- Professional Qualification (CIPM/CIPD)
- 8 years of experience in human resource management or administration or any other related area.
- 8 years experience in human resource management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with “Human Resource Manager” as the subject of the mail to: [email protected]