Inter Arc Consultants Limited, Benin City is a management and training consulting firm. The firm was established and registered in 1996, incorporated in 2004 and accredited a management and training consulting establishment in 2005. Since then, the firm has rendered countless, worthy, notable and outstanding services to humanity, corporate bodies, multi-national companies and all tiers of Government in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Laboratory Manager
Location: Benin City, Edo
Job type: Full time
- Manage, through direct report exempts and hourly employees, all aspects of manufacturing and production in the lab for all shifts.
- Analyze workflow, yields, manpower requirements, production restraints and quality issues.
- Identify problems and develop solutions to continually improve operations.
- Communicate directly to other department managers and the General Manager on all department key performance indicators, achievements and challenges.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and ensure strict adherence to lab and company processes and policies through employee accountability and development
- Plan and schedule staffing requirements needed in order to meet specific quality standards and production objectives.
- Responsible for all aspects of Performance Management by providing continuous direction, support, and recognition to exempt and hourly employees to maintain a positive work environment but also to include disciplining employees for violations to any company and or department policy.
- Responsible for the creation and performance of a Preventative Maintenance Program for all production equipment
- Ensuring that all production calibration activities are performed accurately and on schedule in support of the production quality goals
- Provide routine reports to management on process and production variances along with action plans to continuously improve processes.
- Ensure employees are trained according to department procedures and maintain required recurring training.
- Establish performance expectations for staff based on national, regional and lab goals, and prepare written performance evaluations for direct report.
- Establish and enforce good housekeeping practices safety policies at all times.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing both exempt and hourly employees in fast-paced manufacturing environments required
- Bachelor’s degree and Higher National Diploma or equivalent work experience, in business management or related field with proven on the job management experience working in a production environment preferred
- Demonstrated competence in management skills: motivating employees to meet performance goals, comfortable with coaching and training individuals and teams and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good process control knowledge and a track record in reducing process variability and improving process yields through utilization of lean.
Job Title: Supervisor
Location: Benin City, Edo.
Job type: Full time
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Sex: Male
- Must have 2-3 years experience.
- Qualification: ND/HND
- Must be hard working.
- Must be a honest person
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2019.
Job Title: Intern
Location: Benin City, Edo
- OND/HND/BSc in any field
- The applicant should be highly innovative and passionate about growth
- The applicant should be IT Savvy
- The applicant should be enthusiastic and have good administrative skills
- The applicant should be ready to work under pressure
- The applicant must be ready to resume immediately.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 4th July, 2019.
Do you want to be up to date with current jobs in Nigeria? Click here to get Latest Job Alerts Daily!