Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator Supervisor
- We are seeking to hire the following machine operator Supervisors:
- Corrugation machine supervisor
- Finishing machine supervisor
- Utility machine supervisor
- The Supervisors will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the work of employees who set up and operate machines, prepare work schedules, assign work, and oversee the work product.
- Ensures machine function and output is according to specifications
- Monitors and evaluates production records and reports findings to management
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards
- Oversee and coach employees.
Education, Essential Skills and General Requirements
- Organizational and leadership abilities
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- High School Diploma; Degree in a Technical, Engineering or relevant field will be an advantage
- Proven experience as a machinery supervisor or similar role
- Experience in using various types of machinery and tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.