Amborg Global Resources Limited is an Engineering, Construction, Facilities Management and Real Estate Development Company. A company incorporated in November 2008 and commencing full operation in January 2010.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quantity Surveyor
- Work with Head of the Department in the discharge of the following duties
- Price/forecast the cost of the different materials needed for any project
- Measure and value the work done on site
- Pay subcontractors
- Liaise with the client and other construction professionals, such as site managers, project managers and site engineers
- Select and/or source construction materials
- Write reports
- Prepare tender documents, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation
- Track changes to the design and/or construction work and adjusting budget projections accordingly
- Procure or agree the services of contractors and/or subcontractors who work on the construction of the project
- Minimum Experience Required: 4 Years
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Other Qualifications: Membership of the Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors or in the process of membership (Probationers are allowed to apply).
Skills and Competencies Required
- Numerical skills
- Presentation skills
- IT skills and digital literacy.
- A good working knowledge of MS Excel, AutoCAD, Revit Architecture etc. and the ability to learn how to use specialist software
- Negotiation skills
- Detailed and methodical approach to work.
- Analytical and data interpretation skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work independently
- Communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5pm; 7th June, 2019.