Smart Partners Consulting – Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- Our client need fresh graduate trainee to Gain knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel by performing the following duties.
Essential Job Functions
- Come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
- Receives training in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and to provide greater promotional opportunities.
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Healthcare Data Solutions and IT.
- Learns line and staff functions, operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices that affect each phase of business.
- Sets performance goals and objectives with upper management.
- Monitors performance progress with management and key trainers.
- Visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
- Team work
- Problem solving skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
- Position requires proficiency in Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Extensive travel may be required depending upon the position.
- Graduate within 1-3 years post NYSC experience
- B.Sc and HND holders
- Within the age limit of 22 – 27years
- Strong written, verbal, analytical and presentation skills.
- Communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 5th July, 2019.