International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) Limited is a wholly indigenous company which has been at the forefront of providing Security Management, Cash-In-Transit/Valuable Protection and Security Consultancy & Training since its inception in 1994.
At IMSS, we believe that strong leadership is a critical factor in achieving organizational success. Our management are comprised of professionals with commercial experience, having served in corporate,security and public safety positions.
Applications are invited from qualified candidate who are highly motivated and have a record of exceptional performance to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
- Report defects, accidents or violations
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Keep commercial driver license up to date
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements
- To assist in keeping track of service/maintenance date of vehicle
- Ensure the truck is clean at all times (interior and exterior)
- Transport Waste to the disposable point.
- Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance
- Plan routes and meet schedule
- Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as company policies and procedures
- Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
- Collect and verify delivery instructions
- A minimum of secondary school qualification (WAEC or NECO).
- Drivers age must be between the bracket of 30 years – 45 years old.
- Must be a Nigerian National with no Police report.
- No hearing, physical and eye disabilities.
- A valid commercial drivers license CDL.
- Drivers are expected to have a good social behavior in their respective work assigned to
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years of verifiable driving experience
- Driver must have a basic knowledge of communicating in English, any other Nigerian language will be an added advantage.
- Driver must be able to work independently.
- Must have a clean driving record.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications with photocopies and original copies (for sighting) of the following documents:
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License
- Experience Certificate
- Letter of Indigenization from Local Government Office
- Four (4) recent passport photographs taken with white background
Completed Applications should be submitted at our office:
International Masters Security Systems (IMSS) Limited,
Plot 109 Ikeja Way,
Dolphin Estate Ikoyi,
Send to: [email protected] or [email protected]